Monday, January 22, 2007

Oh, to be back in school....


After visiting the Georgia Aquarium today with my hubby and kid, we did a quick drive through my old stomping grounds, Georgia Tech. I always feel an overwhelming sense of pride, nostalgia and inspiration when I visit my alma mater (and I also feel sooooo old when I see how many things have changed since I graduated). I find myself wondering what it would be like to be a student again - now that I'm a "grown up". Would I fit in and make friends? Could I re-live those carefree days? I'll probably never know. However, the new show Campus Ladies is giving me a hilarious look at what might be if I went back to school. If you haven't seen this fairly new series on Oxygen, you're missing out. It's now on a TiVo season pass at our house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home