Monday, January 22, 2007

I've been tagged!

Monogram Momma (whose blog I read religiously) has tagged me for the "6 weird things about me" meme. I actually posted this on my mom group message board the other day. Although I could come up with another 6 weird things, I think I'll use the ones I posted there - for consistency. So here goes:

1. I love the way watermelon and coffee smell but I don't like to eat/drink them.

2. I once watched a nature program on TV that showed this frog that buries it's eggs in it's back. When the babies are ready to be born they pop out of the frogs back. Just the thought of it makes me nauseous. (Looked online and found out it's called a Surinam Toad - you can Google it to see some photos - gross!)

3. I can't watch drama shows like ER that show blood with trauma but I don't have a problem watching elective surgeries being shown on TV.

4. These foods most remind me of my childhood: Chef Boy Ar Dee Pizza, Pepperidge Farm cake (from the freezer section) devil's food with white frosting, Wendy's French Fries dipped in Chocolate Frosty. **Note that none of them are home-made items. My mom is not a cook.

5. My dad and I like to hash out business plans and ideas that we know we'll never follow through with (my mom hates it).

6. Sometimes when I'm cleaning a room I'll leave one thing undone (like leaving a sock in the middle of the floor) - almost deliberately. I've read that it's typical of my obsessive personality.

Now I'm tagging:

Marian
Kate

2 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Momma said...

Sadly, it's really not that hard to come up with six wierd things about myself!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Thanks Tanya... I don't know who to tag now! Oh well... I'll think of someone!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home