Monday, September 18, 2006

First Craft Festival Under my Belt!


IMG_0020.JPG
Originally uploaded by jixichick.

Well, it's been a while since I last posted. I've been busy sewing up products for my first craft festival. A few other mommy friends and I split the cost of the space and we all put our products up for sale. One of us knits and makes adorable hairbows, one made some cute kid-sized jewelry and then I'm the sewing lady of the bunch. The weather was great and we met lots of people. Sales could have been better but I handed out lots of business cards and I've already had people contact me to follow up on doing some special orders. We're going to apply for a few more upcoming fairs. One of my friends is setting up a booth at a festival in NC in October so we'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home