Friday, June 16, 2006

Lambkin - Warm and Fuzzy Inside


clear-lamb
Originally uploaded by jixichick.


whipup
I'm entering this as my latest project for "Whiplash" as an introduction. I usually sew with traditional fabrics but wanted to do something a little different. I decided to tackle my second "Lambkin" using the pattern available at patternbee.com. This time I went a little nutty and made it out of clear vinyl (like you buy on the roll). It turned out pretty cute. I added button eyes and a little piece of pink satin for the nose - underneath the plastic. A pink bow completes the little guy. I'm thinking there's a lot that could be done with this idea - like stuffing him with different materials like my shredded fabric confetti. Hmmm.... Back to the sewing table I go.

2 Comments:

Blogger AmyDe said...

What a different idea! You could stuff him with wool yarn too - sort of an "inside out" perspective.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Very creative! I can't wait to see what else you stuff them with.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home