Friday, May 19, 2006

Bling Bling T-shirts



I was inspired by a project on Craftster the other day that used pictures of jewels from magazines to make an amazing "faux" necklace. Being the magazine hoarder I am, I thought this would be a perfect way to make use of some of my old Vogues and other fashion mags. To put a little twist on it, I cut out the photos and then scanned them in as loose jewels. Then I printed them out onto iron on paper and cut out individual jewels and arranged them onto the front of baby t-shirts in a necklace pattern. I think they turned out soooo cute! I've got several other ideas for these little gems.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

saw your post on whipup. these shirts are tdf. do you have an etsy shoP? i am about to try the freezer paper screen print. just wanted to let you know I like your blog and these are cute! Lara

12:08 AM  
Blogger . said...

I love this. What a wonderful idea.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home