Monday, May 08, 2006

Coloriffic Swap-O-Rama May Sent



For May swap, (see more info in the previous post) my secret pal was Michal in California. She likes to knit so I picked up a yummy citrus yellow skein of Mohair yarn from Purl when I was in New York. I loved visiting their shop as well as the new Purl Patchwork (which sells quilting fabrics) a few doors down. Also in my package to Michal were silk scarf buttons by Pamela Barsky, yellow and orange buttons, fabric, notebooks, soap and lotions, candy and yellow bunny print tissues. For my handmade item, I made a drawstring bag (for shoes or other stuff) out of orange corduroy. Then I appliqued her initials on the bag in yellow and citrus-y colored fabrics (she likes Dr. Seuss so one of the fabrics is a Seuss print). It's pictured in the previous post about Monogrammed stuff.
Next month's theme is black, white and ? - I'm already thinking about what to send my pal for June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home